f you have a dispute for any service that you're dissatisfied with, they will never back you up or help you in any way, please get rid of their credit card and get American express they're the best.

After asking me to provide so many documents, faxes and emails for over 2 month, they never responded back, i kept calling and i was finally told that i'm responsible for the full charge and there's nothing they can do to assist me, they didn't even made one attempt to invistigate the matter.

I have made several calls and finally they let me talk with a supervisor but unfortunatey was very unpleasnt, i explain several times how i was very unhappy with the sevice instead i was told to cancel my membership if unhappy, wow i have never see such an awful customer service very very very poor, i will make sure to tell all friends and family never ever to deal with them again

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Citicards. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Citicards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Citicards to other companies on our site.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1213438

Citi/ Visa credit cards holders be Aware very bad service will never back you up.