100 Citibank Dr, San Antonio, TX 78245, USA

Update by user Dec 03, 2016

This is regarding false advertising. Citicards indicate that if you purchase products for certain catagories you will receive bonus cash.

Using their description of a 'department' store, I made several purchases. I was advised by Citi that the stores I shopped in are not listed as 'department stores' in their records.

I asked for a list of stores that does qualify and was told no such list is available. This has happened numerous times and I am totally fed up with it.

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2016

I purchased a $2000 couch from a store that sells 4 levels of furniture. When I called to ask why I didn't receive the 5% bonus reward I was told the store is listed as a tee shirt/souvenir store and not eligible.

I used the card to shop at some 'department stores' and was told that they didn't qualify for the bonus either, because the store didn't register with citi as one. I also called Citicards and asked for a list of 'department stores that qualified as department stores and they said there was none available. The two stores I shopped at were Citi cards definition of department stores. This is the biggest scam EVER.

After nearly 12 years of their ***, I finally closed my account. Avoid @ all costs...

Product or Service Mentioned: Citicards Rewards Program.

Reason of review: misleading advertising.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Citicard Scam Dispute

Comments

I have given up on trying to get Citicards to reimburse me for purchases. It seems that they are phasing out the cash back program...I have about $30.00 in cash back money remaining but they won't give it to me because they don't cut checks for less than $50.00.....I will continue to spread the word about how horrible this program is....

Citicards Reviews