1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related).They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged me for something I never confirmed, on yelp this was a huge issue..

Brought this to Citi's attention and filed a dispute.. They said after about a month that since I confirmed the charge I had to take it up with the merchant... what is the point of having card security etc if when duped they don't help?

I showed the unsigned contract and the texts of me asking the merchant for everything in writing...F you to Citi...

Review about: Citicards Customer Care.

I didn't like: How little they care.

Had an Experience with Citicards?

Comments

Capital One - Customer Service  Capital One "Capital One is trying to get me to pay for a fraud charge to my account that I did NOT make. I have been on the phone with these people..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more