Durham, North Carolina

I have been a customer with Citicard for >20 years and have had an excellent payment history. I had a late payment of less than $100 that resulted from my working with them to correct a fraudulent charge.

They refused to waive the late fee, I requested to cancel the account and they happily canceled my account without any effort to keep me. Happy to leave!

Foolish company and customer service representative.

I am happy to find another company that values me as a customer.

No consideration for my longterm relationship with Citicards. Happy to move on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citicards Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you ask to cancel but want us to keep you by getting rid of a fee, we see that. We canceled your account with out question because if we waived fees every time someone made a threat it wouldn't be righ .

You were late, your fault. You closed your card but still owe us the late fee,enjoy the hit to your credit score .

I have a 25.00 late fee that I am not at fault for. The post office or check processing company that Citi uses, is.

I am never late with payments, I pay it off in full each month.

Citi will not remove the late fee.

So after 19 yrs, I am cancelling my card too. Until human error is understood by Citi Cards, I wont be back.

Citicards Reviews