Verified Reviewer

so, I applied for a Citi bank credit card and was emailed the decision but had to download adobe to view the decision. after 50 min of download to a program I never would have installed on my computer otherwise, giving my credit card info for a free trial, then trying to log on with the information I was provided, I still could not log in to see the decision.

heated at this point I uninstalled adobe the whole process taking 2 hours of my Sunday off, still do not know the decision and I'm weeks away from opening up my own recycling yard where no doubt I'm going to be generating revenue. disappointed to say the least.

Preferred solution: just confirmation of my situation existing by email. and I would like to know the decision without having to download a massive program on my computer..

Citicards Pros: I dont know.

Citicards Cons: I dont know.

Comments