horrible website; have to try to reset password on a regular basis; hours wasted...

I tried logging in and resetting on my own; had just FINALLY reset password successfully [after close to an hour on the phone with technical support] on 6/3/16. I got on line, went to citicards.com to try to look at my credit card information.

I have two credit cards with citibank. I put in the userid AND the "new" as of 6/3/16 password, and was given red ink message that info was "incorrect"!!

I called the phone number on the back of my card for assistance. I was on the phone with the representative for close to half and hour; at the end of his trying to assist me, got a message that the service was temporarily unavailable - to try again in 10 to 15 minutes!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with offer of 50000 aa miles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not being able to log on" of citicards website. Citicards needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned citicards website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Citicards.

Comments