Seattle, Washington

For my business I must bank online with all the major credit cards. Citibank has the worst online experience and when I tried to fix it and have my password reset they could not help me.

I am closing my account immediately and moving to other banks. I was traveling and my password did not work, locked out. There was no way to reset with my secret word and actual card number. I tried variations on all my secret words.

No go. When I got home I finally was able to reset and pay my bill. Next week I am harassed by calls that my bill not paid. What?

I try online with old and new passwords, I am locked out again. My secret words not working. Most other sites text/email u a temporary code to get back in but not Citibank. Finally get tech support on line, waiting 20 mins and they CONFIRM my secret word is correct.

Well I tried on your site and it is NOT working. Can you reset my password. there answer: NO. You mean you cannot even send me an email with a link or something to reset?

NO. This is 2016... I thought all bank sites had that ability. I am screwed.

I cannot even pay my bill. I NEVER complain, but sorry this time I will keep writing letters.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citicards Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I am closing my account immediately, moving to other bank cards. I do not want to waste my time with their website or support..

Comments