Update added by user Apr 02, 2012
I thought that Citibank might respond since I have been a customer for many years and still am. I have not received any response from them. I have cut back 90% on my business with them.
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012
If you look at their material, "Thank You Rewards or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice."
I had a Citi Bank Air mile card . When I signed up they told me my miles would be there forever until I needed them. Citi Bank terminated over a
1,000 air miles of mine without any kind of compensation. Of course my wife and I had to have enough air miles for a round trip before we could use them.
After they canceled our air miles, Citi Bank started another card that you can use for air trips. Citi Bank converted our card over to the new card. They say the points you earn are there until you need them unless you read the fine print.
If Citi Bank gets to many points out there, they can just give 30 day notice and wipe out your bonus points at no cost to Citi Bank.
I wonder how much money they saved when they terminated everyone's outstanding air miles???!!!
Thanks very much for your support.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Cards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "Good afternoon, I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada. My fiancé had..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Liberty Air Duct Cleaning owned by Carlos Avemaria is not a business you want to hire. They destroyed my duct work when they "cleaned" them..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."
- "9/23/16 I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service. Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add..."