Verified Reviewer

1.6

They will not cover your rental car any longer, but even when they did before, whats the point? They would do everything in their power not to pay in case of an accident.

Their customer service/dispute department is a mess, very unhelpful.

They will not be on your side, but rather on the merchants side. Very unclear, confusing process! My case was crystal clear - airline cancelled flight by itself - no refund, nothing offered, on a guaranteed refund fare - crooks! Citibank didnt help at all.

They dont send messages directly to your inbox, or in some cases dont even tell you there is a message, like all other cards do, you have to log in into their website and go through layers of menus to find an important message you have been waiting for.

Their reps speak with heavy accent.

They charge foreign transactions fees. Enough, Citibank, I am closing all my accounts with you, after 20 + years of being a customer, go find fools elsewhere to join - not me

Citicards Pros: No annual fee.

Citicards Cons: Everything else, Bad policies, Bad customer service, Foreign transaction fees, In disputes they are on the merchant side.

Comments