2 of 2: I am 80 years old. My 20+years with your credit card company shows I always paid my bill within one or two days after receiving it.

I sent another email to your office. Because of the postal strike, my payment was not received; but you sent me email asking ME to print your bill. When I looked at the bill, I THEN learned about the payment. I called, explained the situation.

My Dividend Dollars were greater than the bill, but it could not be used to pay the bill. I immediately paid the bill (thereby creating a credit when both were received) via check and mailed it within 10 minutes after talking to Citi's rep. My doctor requested a refill for my very necessary blood pressure meds of my pharmacy. They deliver; I cannot get to the pharmacy.

My PAYMENT WAS DENIED, AND THE PHARMACY CALLED ME. This is humiliating and deprivation of my right to live.

I called Citi again, and they told me there was nothing they could do. (That's with 20+ years of excellent credit and their admission the post office was behind via the email they sent) Too bad, they seemed to say, die.

User's recommendation: Don't use Citi Corps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citicards Credit Card.

Preferred solution: They call the pharmacy and apologize.

Citicards Cons: Unacceptable customer service, Rude customer service reps, Publicly shames card holders without good reason.

Comments