1.7

Obviously your service people are poorly trained. I called the Chat Line to ask for info.

on two transactions on my credit card(9365) in Oct. 2016. After 20 minutes the brilliant chat service person finally told me that his access only goes to Feb 2017. He obviously was ignorant of that fact.Why?

He then told me to call 800-950-5114, where ,after 5 minutes of recorded message nonsense i spoke with a rep, obviously as ill-trained as the Chat Line person. So, after 15 minutes of wasted time with her, she then informed me that her records only go back to March, 2017.Why didn't she know that before i wasted my time?I have been a loyal customer since 1990 and am disgusted with the incompetence i have experienced. I will now do the bulk of my credit card purchases with Bank of America where i get more intelligent service.

I want you respond,and not just with "I'm sorry" nonsense. My e-mail address is schwrtz_brry@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Citicards Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments