Citicards - Citi Bank bonus points forever???
I thought that Citibank might respond since I have been a customer for many years and still am. I have not received any response from them. I have cut back 90% on my business with them.
If you look at their material, "Thank You Rewards or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice."
I had a Citi Bank Air mile card . When I signed up they told me my miles would be there forever until I needed them. Citi Bank terminated over a
1,000 air miles of mine without any kind of compensation. Of course my wife and I had to have enough air miles for a round trip before we could use them.
After they canceled our air miles, Citi Bank started another card that you can use for air trips. Citi Bank converted our card over to the new card. They say the points you earn are there until you need them unless you read the fine print.
If Citi Bank gets to many points out there, they can just give 30 day notice and wipe out your bonus points at no cost to Citi Bank.
I wonder how much money they saved when they terminated everyone's outstanding air miles???!!!
Thanks very much for your support.
Eugene Toleman11921ceb review #301367
You may also like
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."