Update added by user Apr 02, 2012
I thought that Citibank might respond since I have been a customer for many years and still am. I have not received any response from them. I have cut back 90% on my business with them.
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012
If you look at their material, "Thank You Rewards or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice."
I had a Citi Bank Air mile card . When I signed up they told me my miles would be there forever until I needed them. Citi Bank terminated over a
1,000 air miles of mine without any kind of compensation. Of course my wife and I had to have enough air miles for a round trip before we could use them.
After they canceled our air miles, Citi Bank started another card that you can use for air trips. Citi Bank converted our card over to the new card. They say the points you earn are there until you need them unless you read the fine print.
If Citi Bank gets to many points out there, they can just give 30 day notice and wipe out your bonus points at no cost to Citi Bank.
I wonder how much money they saved when they terminated everyone's outstanding air miles???!!!
Thanks very much for your support.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Cards
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "So My cousin wanted me to do this offer for her right? It was an offer in which, if a user input a promo code, would have the ability to..."
- "HARRIS BLACK was a scammer in Pattaya, Thailand. He's making up fake job advertisements in Craigslist and more websites. He will insist that you should pay him first before meeting..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."